Rural Oxford Economic Development
Rural Oxford Economic Development was formed in 2014 as a non-profit economic development organization. At Rural Oxford Economic Development, we are committed to helping you and your businesses thrive.
We help you explore rural business locations and navigate the requirements for successful growth in our five Townships – Blandford-Blenheim, East Zorra-Tavistock, Norwich, South-West Oxford, and Zorra.
We offer a business concierge service with boundless access to resources, connections, and support programs. We provide leadership in local economic development initiatives that help build strong, vibrant, and caring communities.
Our Economic Development team provides:
– Confidential site selection
– Assistance with permit and process navigation
– Liaisons with local, provincial and federal governments
– Support for expansion and modernization
– Increased exposure and promotion for your business
– Referrals to professional service providers
– Connection to community partners
– Networking opportunities
Our services are confidential and complimentary.
We invite you to reach out to see how we can best support your success in Rural Oxford.